The Academy runs both Elementary and Post-Graduate combined deportment and modelling courses, in addition to being an agency for aspiring models and providing talent for catwalk and promotional events, television commercials, photographic work and film shoots.
Course Dates (Elementary)
Please click on the links below to find out more about course dates for 2021 for
The only dress requirement is that students wear comfortable shoes that they can walk in easily. Sandshoes and thongs are not suitable, as incorrect shoes can ruin their walk and deportment.
Students will be provided with a kit which includes notepad and pen to take notes when required.
Elementary Course includes
- Modelling and deportment
- Make-up and skin care
- Microphone technique
- Table etiquette
- Expectations of a model behind the scenes
- Self esteem
- What articles to have in your “kit”
Post Graduate Course includes
- Advanced runway
- Public speaking
- Role plays – walking into a room full of strangers and being able to make conversation, going for a job interview etc.
- Model garments for local fashion store in front of Elementary students and parents
- Opportunity to be invited into the Agency.
By completing these courses students will
- Gain confidence
- Become known in the community
- Become individuals
- Look in the mirror and know what clothing really suits them
- Learn to co-ordinate their clothes
- Learn how to walk, talk, and dress with confidence and personality